We know you are taking an important step to enhance your life, so Plastic Surgery Associates of Northern Virginia offers many options to make your cosmetic procedure affordable. Our staff will discuss specific fees for services and payment options with you at the conclusion of your professional consultation.
- Cashier's or certified check
- All major credit cards
- Patient financing programs: CareCredit
- Flexible alternative to manage your costs.
- Loan terms range from 1 to 5 years with interest rates beginning at 9.7%.
- No application fee and no money down.
- Obtain approval before your pre-operative exam and surgery.
- We now accept CareCredit
- Many patients assume their insurance company won't cover their procedure. Health insurance will cover some procedures, so check with your insurance company first.
- Ask our staff about the plans we participate in or for assistance in filing claims.
General Payment Guidelines:
- Fees for surgical procedures are due at your pre-operative examination.
- Fees for minor in-office procedures are due at the time of the service.
Contact our Patient Relations Coordinator at 703-790-5700 for details about our payment programs or you may contact us online!